Expérience PME Abu Dhabi

Bonjour à tous!

Je m'appelle Charlotte, je suis étudiante en dernière année de master Commerce International. je rédige un mémoire sur les manière de faire du Commerce à Abu Dhabi.

je recherche quelqu'un qui aurait créé sa PME à Abu Dhabi et qui souhaiterait me faire part de son expérience, afin d'illustrer mon mémoire.

Merci beaucoup!

Charlotte

FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL, PLEASE FIND BELOW THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF CHARLOTTE.

FOR YOU CHARLOTTE, IF YOU WANNA BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE READERS, YOU MUST WRITE IN ENGLISH.

Mariecor

Hello everyone!

My name is Charlotte, I am final year student of Master Commerce International. I write a thesis on how to do business in Abu Dhabi.

I want someone who would set up an SME in Abu Dhabi and would like me to share his experience to illustrate my memory.

Thank you very much!

Charlotte

mariecor a écrit:

FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL, PLEASE FIND BELOW THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF CHARLOTTE.

FOR YOU CHARLOTTE, IF YOU WANNA BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE READERS, YOU MUST WRITE IN ENGLISH.

Mariecor

Mariecor, though Charlotte misplaced her thread, it doesn't mean English is a requisite to be understood by the readers. Many French-speaking people live in the Middle East ;-)

She should not address her message to everyone then!

mariecor a écrit:

She should not address her message to everyone then!

Then you misunderstand clearly the purpose of a forum.

charlotted a écrit:

Bonjour à tous!

Je m'appelle Charlotte, je suis étudiante en dernière année de master Commerce International. je rédige un mémoire sur les manière de faire du Commerce à Abu Dhabi.

je recherche quelqu'un qui aurait créé sa PME à Abu Dhabi et qui souhaiterait me faire part de son expérience, afin d'illustrer mon mémoire.

Merci beaucoup!

Charlotte

Charlotte, j'ai redirigé ton sujet sur le forum français.
Bonne chance !