Looking for 2-3 bedroom flat

Dear Sir/Madam,I am looking for flat of 2 or 3 bedrooms in central areas, ideally: MSIDA/ San Gwann / Pieta' / Birkirkara/ . Do you have any available at the moment? If not then when it is going to be available ? Do you know any other owner who might have? Please send me details of the flat including price,minimum renting period and all necessary info. We are 2 for 2 or 3 for 3 bedrooms. We are FOREIGNERs living in Malta and we are part-time employees in Msida. We have been in Malta for 2 years and we have residence in Malta and intend to stay for more years. We can take 1-year-contract.

The flat need NOT be new, we are looking for average/old flat with all necessary kitchen tools and everything functional (washing machine, gas oven, fans for ventilation, the minimum required,toilet). Our budget is maximum 300 for 2 people in 2 bedrooms or 400 for 3 people in 3 bedrooms. Last option Studio flat,depending on the price. Reply me below or in private message.

Hi Dan Obama

Your post is not clear/readable enough for me to help. But if you're looking for accommodation try looking at these agents below.

Frank Salt
Remax 
Simon Mano
Malta Lets.com
www.dhalia.comwww.maltapark.com

Thanks
Meddie

Thank you Man for the tips:))))))

PM I have something..:)