Moving to Gibraltar

Hi
Can anyone give me some advice. Me and my family are considering moving to Gibraltar (2 adults, 2 school-age children).
We are thinking of buying two or three apartments, one for us and possibly one or two to rent out.
If we spend approximately 150,000 each on two apartments to rent out, could anyone tell me a rough estimate on the amount of rent these could achieve. Obviously I understand that this would depend on the location of the apartments and there condition. But just a rough guide would help.
Also it is easy to rent out apartments, or are there a lot that are vacant? Also how much tax do you have to pay on rental properties?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tracy

Hi
You will looking to buy at the lower end of the market at that price, GIB5, Ocean Heights, etc  £150K doesn't get you anything fantastic in Gibraltar unfortunately! rental income if you used an Agent would probably be around £650 but obviously the Agent would take a cut of that, not sure what the tax implications would be though, sorry.

Hi Tracy

Property in Gibraltar is very expensive and you would be looking in the region of £200k to purchase a decent property to bring in a good rental (estimated around £1,000.00 p.m). 

The rental market is very buoyant in Gibraltar and you would not have a problem renting out your property.