E-Residence Card

I would be grateful for feedback from any of the European Union forum members regarding the following question:

During the course of your visit(s) to the Department for Citizenship and Expatriate Affairs to apply for an 'e-Residence Card', did the staff expressly offer you the option of enrolling on the European Parliament electoral register?

Byron49 wrote:

I would be grateful for feedback from any of the European Union forum members regarding the following question:

During the course of your visit(s) to the Department for Citizenship and Expatriate Affairs to apply for an 'e-Residence Card', did the staff expressly offer you the option of enrolling on the European Parliament electoral register?

NO

Terry

Hello Byron49.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

To note that a new thread has been created from your message on the Malta forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Not the first time and unlikely to be asked the second time as its not my intention to apply for the new one unless it causes me a problem

Byron49 wrote:

Not to me! Everything they told me was strictly in regards to the paperwork needed for the eResidence doc.