Close

working visa process

Hi,

Can anyone advise if how long will it take to process a PNG working visa?

Eryl

If you get work permit already it will take 3/4 weeks for the working visa.

Thank you for prompt responde. So u need to acquire first for Work Permit. Sorry I'm not much aware. How long will it take to have a work permit?

HI CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME ANY ACCREDITED HOSPITAL OR CLINIC HERE IN CEBU FOR THE MEDICAL SO I WONT HAVE TO DO IT TWICE,,
THANK YOU;-)

Hi PRINCESS NISHA !

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

I would assume by this time you are in PNG.

Where in PNG are you located?

I am from Cebu as well.

Let me know if I can be of help.

The Embassy has designated and accredited clinics for Medical Exams.  You have 2-3 choices but I don't think you can choose on your own.

Alvin

Good morning Alvinygona,
Can you give us a list of Accredited Medical/Diagnostics Centers in Cebu, so that our kababayans(countrymen) can take it there, all I know is in Manila Safeway Diagnostics Center.
Thanks,

Jackhammer

Hi Jackhammer,

I suggest you to create a new topic on the Philippines forum, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

1.Visa application is lodged at PNGICS
2.VARN issued on day of lodgement
3.Visa process takes place & within the 15 working days it gets approved and transmitted to Mission.Then you are advised by your agent that Visa is transmitted/check missions. Visa is already sitting in the PNG Consulate/mission.
4.Applicant than goes to the mission once advise to lodge passport with all required documents and process takes up to 3-4 working days in Australia for visa to be stamp into passport.
Example: Manila – 5 working days, USA – 3-4 working days etc.
5.Fee – K550.00

Hi Eryl,

The normal processing time for a Work Permit is also 3/4 weeks.

Hi,

The agency where in I applied told us that our visa was released. I have a doubt if it is the visa already or it is the working permit, since its already 1 week and we haven't receive the visa.. And I also got worried since we already render our resignation letter.
Can anyone clarify how will I know if its working permit or working visa that was been approved/released.

Thank you,

how long it takes to process Working permit, VISA for PNG employment? anyone can share some lines?

Anywhere from 4 weeks to 4 months.
All depends on how many visas are being processed when yours is submitted and whether it is in a priority queue.

thank you guys, for all who send a response in my queries before. all my documents was processed for 4months. its been a while but worth it. Hoping to meet u all one day.

Hi Eryl,
    I signed by Work Permit papers 3 months back and still it's in progress. My questions are

(a) How can I know at what status is my Work Permit currently ?
(b) Is there any indirect ways to contact the DLIR to know the status of my Work Permit ? Because my employer always says it is progress.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
NTA

Good day to all specially to all cebuanos working in PNG i just want to ask if what is the accredited medical clinic here in Cebu for png embassy.

hoping for your reply. thank you.

Hello Okha44 :cheers:

For info, your are participating on a thread inactive since 2014. You may not receive any response.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

thank you

Expatriate health insurance in Papua New Guinea

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Papua New Guinea

Moving to Papua New Guinea

Find tips from professionals about moving to Papua New Guinea

Travel insurance in Papua New Guinea

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Papua New Guinea

Flights to Papua New Guinea

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Papua New Guinea