Hello, from a French girl!

Hi everyone!

I am a French/vietnamese girl coming from Paris. I moved to Hanoi a few days ago! I am currently doing an internship in Hoan Kiem and I will stay in Hanoi for 6 months.

As I just got here, I am looking for nice persons who are willing to show me the town. I am always available for cold beers, great food, billiards or karaoke!

I am a very nice and open-minded person. I have travelled and lived abroad numerous times (England, France, Japan, USA,, etc) but it is my first time in Hanoi. I have been to Hochiminh before and I am eager to discover the wonders of Hanoi!

I can speak fluently French, English, Japanese and Vietnamese.

I hope to find interstesting people in Hanoi! Text me if you wanna hang out with me!

Thank you everyone!

Good am, Nice to meet you. I'm Vietnamese

Hi, welcome to Ha noi :)

hi.. i'm from india.. if u want to drink some beer and like to go around in hanoi..let let me know..

Hi, I'm Dzung,i'm come from Hanoi. I can take you to visit Hanoi but my english is very bad. I'm want speak English with you to improve. I hope to meet you.Please send me mail [email protected]

Welcome to Hanoi. Let me know if u want to hang out with me at old quarter. We can go, drink and talk. :)

welcome to Ha noi. I'm Vietnamese, i'm really want to get drink with you. :)

Hi I'm Desmond and Im always game for a round of Billiards! I love the game but rarely hv ppl to play with sob sob hahaha Well do let me know if you're playing. ciao

Desmond

[moderated: please give useful info on the forum instead of your email address]

Hi Welcom to ha noi
I'm vietnamese
I can help you

Hi, welcome to Hanoi and we can share activities here :)

Kenny

Bonjour ! Billiards and cold beer is my favorite . Hope we can meet one day. My skype : gerrard_vn99

[moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website.]

dear i am from india
i visit many time hanoi
also last week
i intrest to meet u
so give me contact details

Hello aadobariya ---> A little introduction may be?

Thanks

Karen :)

hi
thanks

Hello aadobariya ---->it would be great if you could introduce yourself :)

Tell us a little bit more about you.

Thanks

Karen :)

Chào bạn! Rất vui được làm quen với bạn. Mình tên Huy :)

Hi huytran248 > can you please write in English so that everyone can understand? Thank you. :)

Jade Von Memeth wrote:

Hi everyone!

I am a French/vietnamese girl coming from Paris. I moved to Hanoi a few days ago! I am currently doing an internship in Hoan Kiem and I will stay in Hanoi for 6 months.

As I just got here, I am looking for nice persons who are willing to show me the town. I am always available for cold beers, great food, billiards or karaoke!

I am a very nice and open-minded person. I have travelled and lived abroad numerous times (England, France, Japan, USA,, etc) but it is my first time in Hanoi. I have been to Hochiminh before and I am eager to discover the wonders of Hanoi!

I can speak fluently French, English, Japanese and Vietnamese.

I hope to find interstesting people in Hanoi! Text me if you wanna hang out with me!

Thank you everyone!

Hi friends,
I can show you all around the city, culture, history, places
I'm looking for people who have been to England as I'm moving to Birmingham to study. It's good for both of us to exchange experience
Contact me via email: [email protected]
Hope to see you soon.

Hi!
If you want to have a trip around the our town, I can   accompany you by my motobike.
contact me: [email protected]

Heya

Will be passing Hanoi in late Sept. Can hang out if you're still up for it.

Hi!
Nice to meet you soon.
I'm in hanoi now.
Contact me.
Sang

I bet if you were male, you wouldn't have received more than a couple of replies, ( like bee's to a honeypot ).

bluenz wrote:

I bet if you were male, you wouldn't have received more than a couple of replies, ( like bee's to a honeypot ).

That's funny.  Actually guys get lots of welcomes from local girls.  But you're onto something there.  Girl Expats get more welcome posts from guys and Guy Expats get more welcome posts from girls.

contact to me ! Glad to drink beer together

Welcome to Hanoi! hope you have great time here.

Hi there,

where are you from ?

Jacob

Hi

@ Lucy hoang: A little introduction please :)

Hi,

I am Tu, 36 year old man
I am now unemployed after working for a hotel
I am willing to go with you to show you hanoi and help if you want others
I worked with expats and in hospitality so I think I can help and I need relaxing time before starting a new job

Best

Hi i like cold beer and bars and i love to hang out with you

Nice to meet you! Suprising that you can speak Vietnamese fluently. Is there any member of your family is Vietnamese?
I am free every Saturday and Sunday. If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am Vietnamese.

Hi! Nice to meet you all :)

I'm Vietnamese and I live in Hanoi. I would like to make new friends :) So feel free to contact me anytime!