architectural firm internship

am a third year B.arch finalist looking for any architectural firm that can help me practice the knowledge learnt in class through internship offer from mid may to august/ hardworking and put my interest in what i do.

Hello aggy90.

Welcome the forum! :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Nairobi section. It could help.

Thank you,

Hi am also an Architecture student here in Kenya in 4th year i can maybe refer you to some firms here you can inbox me.

Hey. I am an architecture student in nairobi too. could you direct me to where i could get an internship in Nairobi starting this month? please.

Hi dee butter,

I suggest you to post your CV in the  Internships in Nairobi section please it might help. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla team

soon I'll be moving to Nairobi. architectural design, model making and for concrete projects, I want to help my younger colleagues.

Moderated by Gavind last year
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Am a 300level Architecture student of Bells university of technology, I would love to do my internship in Nairobi during my summer break... am very vast in CAD softwares..!!!

Looking a student Architecture  for freelance work.

Still looking for internship?

Hello Aggy,

may we can help you.
Contact us.

Hi there,I am Ronny currently a student inquiring for an opportunity to work as an intern in any qualified architectural firm

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Getting into the UN
By Varshini28
Nairobi safe to work indian workers
By manikandandme48
Work Permit In Kenya
By annakagenya
Where to apply for bartender job?
By 761
Special Pass to Work ?
By Hasshu

Expatriate health insurance in Nairobi

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Nairobi

Moving to Nairobi

Find tips from professionals about moving to Nairobi

Travel insurance in Nairobi

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Nairobi

Flights to Nairobi

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Nairobi