New in Morocco living in Mohamedia

Hi,

I arrived 3 days ago from AustrAlia but im originaly from Tahiti and would love to meet english speaker people around the world to maintain my english, i also speak french! Im 30 and would love to meet new people :-)

Welcome

Welcome Loulou,

In Mohammedia, they are plenty of Frenchies and people from Abroad, i am not yet aware that they are any from Australia.

What is the purpose of your visit ?

regards,

Takk

hello Loulouu!!! im living in Casablanca too! i just came back from Barcelona. I'm also looking for english speaker person to go out and drink something.
If you're interested, just add me on Facebook : Ben-ayoub Salah-eddine
see yaaaa

hello loulou im abdel froom casablanca
we can to meet no problem
you can send me a MP !!

good bye

Welcome , i m in Rabat

[moderated: avoid copy paste message pls]

Hi,
I'm an Italian primary school teacher and I'd like to go out with people speaking English sometime. It world be nice to go out in team...
So feel free to contact me, ok?
Regards
Tea

Hi Loulou ,
hope you are doing well, you can share with me your contact ( fb, whatsapp etc) to reach you if interested

good luck

Hey Loulou!!

I'm an American living in Mohammedia.  We've got a ladies group going on Facebook (English speaking women of Mohammedia), feel free to join!  Sometimes we meet for breakfast or beach hangouts.  There's only a handful at most but it's great to meet people!! :).  You can also email me at [email protected].  I'm 30 also!!! :) Christina

Hi everyone,

Sorry i have not replied to any of u yet... Never been notified that I received so many reply... I will sure contact you soon :-) thank you !

Hi Tea,

i would be happy to meet with you! I love everythig about Ilatia espacially food !! Hahaha
Unfortunetly im leaving to France Monday for 3 weeks so its a bit short now to catch up but will definitly do it when im back :-)

good luck