Living in Malta is brilliant !

Hi
I've been here for 6 months and do't have any complaints. The people are friendly the weathers good and the food is excellant. Still getting used to the slower pace of life but so glad I came here.

Nice one! Keep on enjoying :)

That's excellent Kimberley.......

......and you have done it through the cold and damp winter months too. Beautiful Spring and long hot summer nights to come - life can only get better.

Enjoy.

Wow thats so great to hear! Im moving there as a student beginning of September. Do you have any tips for people moving there? And what do you mean with a slower pace of life?

-Candi

Hi
Tha slower pace of life is a good thing as there is much less stress over here and people smile more and seem to be much more positive and really want to help you. Believe me I love England but everyone seems stressed out there when I go over.
If there is anything I can help with let me know what will you be studying?
Best Wishes
Kimberley :):)

Hi,

Thats good to hear! Its the same here in Holland. Everybody stresses more and people are always in a rush. Im really looking forward to the change. Im probably gonna study International Relations and Social studies. Kinda relates to the study im doing right now.
Well I was wondering how fast you can get an appartment. My plan was to stay in an hotel for like 3 days and hopefully something within those days. Ive already seen some really good appartments in the area of the University.
What was your reason for moving to Malta, Im very curious?

-Candi

The slower pace of life is a double edged sword.
Just wait 'till you need something doing fast!!!
:)

oh i so agree - they dont even have rush hour here.....

toonarmy9752 wrote:

Yep, if only they worked as fast as they drove!!

tearnet wrote:
toonarmy9752 wrote:

Yep, if only they worked as fast as they drove!!

....was in a bar last year where they advertised a 'happy hour' from 6 til 8.

Now that really is taking your time............loved it.

thats why there is no rush hour - except when driving - an hour lasts all day and all night....

or buy one get another for the same price....

toonarmy9752 wrote:

but they have Happy hour :) as mentioned but then i spill the drink when turning on a roundabout

I agree!!!! :top: