Close

Vietnamese wife?

We don't really disagree. Depending on which language that I am currently thinking in, my personality is slightly different. Yes, culture does matter.

What I do believe is that whether one is male or female is a huge difference in how one perceives the world. I also believe that good people and evil people perceive the world from drastically different viewpoints. I find culture and even language to be much less significant.

70 years old :

What I do believe is that whether one is male or female is a huge difference in how one perceives the world. I also believe that good people and evil people perceive the world from drastically different viewpoints. I find culture and even language to be much less significant.

chinh xac!

Rudyard Kipling: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46783/gunga-din

70 years old :

We don't really disagree. Depending on which language that I am currently thinking in, my personality is slightly different. Yes, culture does matter.

Y'know, I never looked it like that before. But it's true, whenever I speak German, I get the urge to invade Poland.

eodmatt :

Y'know, I never looked it like that before. But it's true, whenever I speak German, I get the urge to invade Poland.

:D

Sad, but I had to laugh.

Expatriate health insurance in Vietnam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Vietnam

Travel insurance in Vietnam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Vietnam