Close

Vietnamese wife?

We don't really disagree. Depending on which language that I am currently thinking in, my personality is slightly different. Yes, culture does matter.

What I do believe is that whether one is male or female is a huge difference in how one perceives the world. I also believe that good people and evil people perceive the world from drastically different viewpoints. I find culture and even language to be much less significant.

70 years old :

What I do believe is that whether one is male or female is a huge difference in how one perceives the world. I also believe that good people and evil people perceive the world from drastically different viewpoints. I find culture and even language to be much less significant.

chinh xac!

Rudyard Kipling: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46783/gunga-din

70 years old :

We don't really disagree. Depending on which language that I am currently thinking in, my personality is slightly different. Yes, culture does matter.

Y'know, I never looked it like that before. But it's true, whenever I speak German, I get the urge to invade Poland.

eodmatt :

Y'know, I never looked it like that before. But it's true, whenever I speak German, I get the urge to invade Poland.

:D

Sad, but I had to laugh.