Renewal of IQAMA before going for vacation

Good day!

Anyone having encountered/information about Iqama going to expire while on vacation.

I'm leaving for vacation by this 4th of May, my Iqama will expire on May 27th while I'm on vacation.  Our HR is very lazy in renewing my Iqama.

Will it hinder/delay my vacation?

Thanks a lot..

Check the dates on your exit re-entry visa. There might be stuff wrong in there as well. For example, it must say:

Allowed to leave within 30 days from: XX/XX/1434
Duration: 30 days

Make sure this matches your vacation schedule as well.

Anyways, it's a serious matter. You've to be back with all dependents (if any) before the iqama expiry. And if, due to any reasons, it does expire during the period you were out, you are NOT allowed to come back.

And needless to mention, a ban will apply on getting a new KSA visa for 2 yrs.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Check the dates on your exit re-entry visa. There might be stuff wrong in there as well. For example, it must say:

Allowed to leave within 30 days from: XX/XX/1434
Duration: 30 days

Make sure this matches your vacation schedule as well.

Anyways, it's a serious matter. You've to be back with all dependents (if any) before the iqama expiry. And if, due to any reasons, it does expire during the period you were out, you are NOT allowed to come back.

And needless to mention, a ban will apply on getting a new KSA visa for 2 yrs.

:one

Better not to leave while your iqama is expiring. As you said your HR are lazy fixing this matter so before the enjoyment stay till the renewal of your iqama. Saudi government are getting strict now adays so if you are still willing to comeback delay you vacation esp. if it is not that important. ngats.:)