Assalamoalaikum pakistanis in muscat

How r u all? Hows life in muscat, in pakistan from where u belong? Iam saima living in muscat since childhood, in actual from karachi,

We are Canadian Pakistani living in Muscat Oman and Wife she living in Childhood to here. We also Belong to Karachi.

hi Saima,

I am usman from Sialkot, Pakistan. i am in Nizwa now a days and expect to move Muscat by coming month.

We are Canadian Pakistani living in Muscat Oman and Wife she living in Childhood to here.  We are looking family gathering family belong to Karachi.

Regards
Syed Shahzad

Hello Syed Shahzad

Kindly note that this thread is inactive since April 2013 !

I invite you to create a NEW TOPIC if you wish to have more visibility and response on the forum.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

shahzadakoman wrote:

We are Canadian Pakistani living in Muscat Oman and Wife she living in Childhood to here.  We are looking family gathering family belong to Karachi.

Regards
Syed Shahzad

Dear Shahzab sb.
Pleasure having you in Oman and at the forum. There r many pakistanis from karachi (Including myself) who r or may be a part of this forum and can certainly assist you in everything. You're most welcome anytime.

regards,

Aslam wa alikom how are you I am Muhammad farrukh live in.muscat for.last 12 years I like oman its very peace full lovely environment

I am new in Muscat.
Came here 1 month before, Working with an MNC's Branch here in Muscat.
I would like to meet up With Pakistan people in Muscat.

Assalam Alaikum All,
                                    My name is Raza and i am from Murree, Islamabad , Pakistan. Living in Muscat from 2019.

Hello Raza Muhammad Abbasi,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Please note that this thread is quite old.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to create a new thread on the Muscat forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.