Scuba lessons ????

Hi,

I've  just moved to Malta and want to take up scuba diving again. It's been years since last done it.

Where the best place to go through you courses ?

Long term I would like to find work as a diving instructor or at least with in a centre

Thanks

tonylee1981 wrote:

Hi,

I've  just moved to Malta and want to take up scuba diving again. It's been years since last done it.

Where the best place to go through you courses ?

Long term I would like to find work as a diving instructor or at least with in a centre

Thanks

Hi,

ScubaBoy is the one to ask, there are a lot of schools in Malta.

Where abouts are you living?

Ken

Hi Ken

I'm living in Pembroke mate,going to go to the xpat meeting next week

You ?

Tony

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the Board, how are you doing mate. I work Freelance and I am working at the moment with Cresta in St Georges Bay and with Divemed in Marsascalla.

For you placement Cresta would be perfect for you and I can certainly speak to you about it at the expat meeting or give me a call on my mobile 99108530.

The Team there are Brilliant, Charlie and Ray own it, I staffed Charlies Instructor course, and the other guys and girls in the team are also fantastic.

Let me know details of your qualifications at the moment I am up for a dive on Saturday if you fancy it.

Julian

Still in the UK at the moment, hope to be in Malta within the next 3 months or sooner if I sell my house :D

K

Hi Julian

Thanks for getting back to me, Saturday sounds good.

I'll give you a call on Friday

I only have my padi open water diver but loved it and want a new start in Malta so looking at ways to make a living

scubaboy wrote:

I work Freelance and I am working at the moment with Cresta in St Georges Bay and with Divemed in Marsascalla.

Julian

Hi J. What's with the 'freelance' bit then? What happened to the day job... or shouldn't I ask :)

Cheers

MikeA

Day Job even better now Mike, Territorial Sales Manager for Forex company, Freelance at weekends still :)

Best of both worlds mate, what are you up to now back in Blighty ?

J./

Hy
well the ar same school hier but so far i know the ar mostly in maltese instruktor..hands not all but fast-))
but the best is to came dawn end try, in st.julien in st.paul bay is one diver school, allso in Dragonara hotel in Paceville is oane in Sliema/st.julien is 2,Valleta has 4/5 so have to  get hier 4 schort hollyday bring your PADI with you,instructor paper end  gow direktly to them end have a chat end see what happend-))the best wey if via internet nathink come
Good Loock
Dany

Hi Markus,

There is a school in the same area you live (recommended by ScubaBoy) can't state name for obvious reasons but if you want to DIVE in the MED, go along and ask about a try dive.

Ken

Hy Scooba.R,
yes you right you DON'T

Dany ... could you explain your comments please

Ken.  I dont think there is any problem in recommending including the name.

I would never send people to dive schools that i feel are dangerous or have people working for them that i feel break the standards or the rules.

Julian/

Ok so if anyone Fancys a Dive on Saturday (Tomorrow) then there is a Boat going to Comino Caves (Santa Maria Caves) a very nice Shallow dive capable Open Water Divers would be ok on this, and followed by a dive on the P31 wreck again a shallowish dive that OW divers could do, Also doing boat speciality courses on this dive.

Number is above, give me a ring for prices and availability.

Julian