Teacher of English wanted

Hello everyone.  My day care centre needs an experienced teacher of English able to work with kids aged 3-12.  We are located near Orekhovo metro station (the green line to the south). We're ready to consider various forms of cooperation. Thanks in advance!

Hello Roman Moscow.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Moscow section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi! I am interested to apply for assistant helper to your day care  centre taking care of the day to day needs of your pre schoolers student.I love children .handling them is my expert.if your interested you may contact me at 79266848563.Hoping for a favorable reply.
Sincerely yours,
Geegee marie

Hello! May I know the name of your daycare centre? And the contact no. Please.Thank you.

Hello Roman!
I would like to forward my candidature for consideration. Could you please be little more elaborate to the requirements of the job
looking forward to hear from you,
regards,
Anchal
[email protected]

Hi Roman, can you emaail me more details? [email protected]

I have been living and teaching in Moscow since October 2007.

Thanks,

Hugh

Hi roman,
I am from russia and have been living in the UAE ever since i was born. My english is fluent and can be reflected by my cambridge english certificates. However, i would be grateful if you could email me more details. Please dont hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Hi Arslan sarakaev,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please tell us how can we help you ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team