I want to cancel my wife's visa

Hi,

I am a Pakistani and i am married with a Pakistani girl who's father is living in KSA and my wife was also lived in KSA before marriage. Now as we are married and by rule she can not live further in KSA under her father Kafala. I am living in Pakistan and my wife is also in Pakistan. But now she wants to go to KSA under her father kafala. I did not want this. I want to that she live here in Pakistan with me.
Is there any process to cancel her visa (as it was illegal in KSA that after marriage she can not live under her father Kafala).
I heard 2 things about this.
1 - Inform my father in law's department about this.
2 - Inform ministry of foreign affairs.

Kindly guide me how i make cancel my wife's visa.

Regards,

your home is already lost brother.

You want our help to tell you how to keep your wife a prisoner with you? If she wants to go, let her go.

Your problem is not to cancel the visa but why she wants to leave. And as you would rather cancel the visa than work on the problem in your marriage, I have to side with your wife.

Well said Xenolol and FLS. A few days back I tried to tell him the same in my usual polite way; but seems he deserves harsh stuff.

Self-proclaimed amiable,
C'mon get a life kid!

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Well said Xenolol and FLS. A few days back I tried to tell him the same in my usual polite way; but seems he deserves harsh stuff.

I do often admire your gentle ways, TLL ... but as you note above, sometimes you're just way toooooo gentle :)

Dear Friends,
I respect your comments. i think you all people think that i am a crual and harsh in my thinking. but this is not true my friends i am also trying to relocate to UAE/KSA as i am a CS professional. Dear friends i am thinking about the cancelation process because when INSHALLAH i got a chance in UAE/KSA then it will not create any problem for us.

Any way respected members of the forum I raised a question here kindly guide me.
I am IT professional and having 6 years of experience, I have received offers from UAE those were contractual and salary is low 8000 AED.
Kindly guide me that how i apply ( my resume reached to the HR department of the reputed companies so that they i appear in interviews. ) .
I am using the linkedin bayt monstergulf and also exploring gulf papers for this purpose.

Is there any other way to applying to UAE/KSA companies so that I will be able to move to Middle east and save my home. (As my wife demands that she will go KSA and live there for 4-6 months every years this is the main reason ). Now I am trying with my full efforts so that I got a chance and relocate to UAE/KSA.

Dear respected friends I need ur valuable suggestions in this regards to find a place for me in UAE/KSA.

Waiting for ur kind reply.

Regards,

Alliecat wrote:

I do often admire your gentle ways, TLL ... but as you note above, sometimes you're just way toooooo gentle :)

Allie it's not "TLL" those are funny arab characters whatever they mean.
by the way to the person who wrote this thread about cancelling his wife's visa: Why don't you phone or email the immigration services?  mind you it's not a "money back guarantee" though...
All people above are right, it seems like your wife wanna leave you and move on but  it's not our business anyway...

Hericles wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

"TLL" is an acronym for The Legend Leads, to whom I was addressing my remarks :)

step one

get a job

step two

move to ksa

step three

plan for a divorce because it is coming

Hmmm........sorry to say but I see a lot of negativity from both sides here. The guy who cant stand his wife visiting and staying with her parents and the rest of us giving him comments/ advises on how to end his marriage possibly with a divorce.

Did I miss something ???

@amiable85 : why do you want to get her visa cancelled, instead try to go with your wife and spend some time with your in-laws (you may hate them, but), will make your wife happy and also you might get a chance to search for a job while on visit in KSA. Also note that its not illegal for a married child to stay under her fathers iqama. Daughters even above 25 yrs can stay with parents, under certain conditions.

Alliecat wrote:
Hericles wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

"TLL" is an acronym for The Legend Leads, to whom I was addressing my remarks :)

Thanks Allie :)

HRGuru wrote:

Hmmm........sorry to say but I see a lot of negativity from both sides here. The guy who cant stand his wife visiting and staying with her parents and the rest of us giving him comments/ advises on how to end his marriage possibly with a divorce.

Did I miss something ???

@HRGuru,
I'm not sure if you're missing something from the story but I suggest having a look at his other posts. In specific this one: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=249611

First thing: When it has been put down on a social network, it's no more a domestic matter. It gets open for comments/discussion then.

I personally see the behavior of the person as offensive and non-moral. Honestly, I too smell bad stuff about his marriage. But the way he's thinking of resolution is mere offense against a lady. Obviously, we don't know much about the exact situation; nor we'd we interested to know. But thinking of causing a compromise on a father-daughter relation, it's childish, offensive and unjustifiable.

I did say in the previous post:
"On a side note, I suggest you to try to resolve any mutual issues in an amicable way.".
But from his reply, it looked like he cared a damn about it and kept insisting on reporting, informing, complaining etc etc.

And in his last reply, he tried to tint stuff in other colors...but Come On! It's ridiculous again.

After going through the previous posts on the same, yes you are right in your comments/ advices you have given.

Irrespective of his motives and intentions, we have a responsibility I believe in giving good advice or showing / pointing to the right direction. Our social / cultural paradigm has shifted so much that we assume / or is normal these days to wash laundry in public through social or other media and to evoke different kind of responses. My point was in the nature of such responses. we cannot control the way he thinks, nor do we know the complete situation. But comments like - a divorce is on the way or prepare to leave her - my point was for us to be compassionate enough to give good advice.... think me mellow, then again I guess there are no right or wrong arguments and each see situations based on their personal experiences.

(P.S: your previous posts, you have done that exceptionally well, for my part I saw only the recent posts...my mistake)

Well amiable85, I have to agree with everyone here. shame on you brother. shame.

the fact that you now say you want to cancel because you dont want it to cause trouble later on when you move to KSA or UAE, thats just bull crap. infact it will help you. for example if you move to KSA you wont have to wait for the lengthy process of family visa. she can be with you on the same flight. and from there on you can legally transfer her to your own sponsorship.

cancelling her Visa is only you wanting to prove you have power over her. for what ever reason.

about helping you with a Job, why not ask your father in law. im sure he can help his son in law to relocate closer to him so his daughter can be close as well.

Just be a man. you dont have to be a dick to prove you are one.

Salman

Dear All.
Dear friends my issue has been resolved. we have planned to go to KSA.
My wife will stay there with her parents and i will came back after umra Inshallah. And INSHALLAH she will came back after vocations that she got from her office (She is doing job already in Pak).

My friends i admit ur critisism make my decision correct.

Thanks all.

Friends i want to get a job at my own efforts ( ALLAh help me and INSHALLAH ALLAH give me a job).
I will try my best please pray for me.

Dear friends is it permissible for me to continue posts if i have some queries.

Special Thanks to TLL and HRGuru and Salman.

of course you can. :)

amiable85 wrote:

INSHALLAH ALLAH give me a job

God helps he who helps himself.  Here's a few sites you can use to begin:

www.bayt.com/en/saudi-arabia/jobshttp://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/nijobsearc … obs-saudi/
www.allsaudiarabiajobs.comwww.saudijobs.com

Good luck!