Christians in Bahrain

Hi Guys

I would like to know if there are any churches in Bahrain Manama and are there any activities Christians do and not the usual going to hotels, bar restaurants etc. Maybe certain hang out places for people who feel drinking and clubbing whole night is not there idea of fun. I'll be leaving later this month and will reside in Manama, not exactly sure where though. I'm in the hospitality industry and will be joining a new hotel, I'm hoping to meet people sharing a common interest, maybe even in the hospitality as well.

Warm Regards

Charlton

Hello Charlton.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Charlton,

There is a sizeable Christian community in Bahrain, mostly expats. Christianity in Bahrain article on Wikipedia has all the information you need.

All the best,

Jack.

There is a Church in Bahrain (Sacred Heart Church located in Manama).

You will find those kind of people that you are looking for everywhere. i know alot of people who likes going out to try a new restaurant,sisha and the likes and not clubbing :) Good luck

there are lots of christian churches that i know here in bahrain, they have different schedules of services throughout the week to suit the availability of the people, u can also choose the church nearest to your place, so just let me know if you are here in bahrain

God bless

Thanks guys.