Exit re entry visa has wrong passport number with one digit missing

Recently i have problem for getting re-entry visa,my sponsor saying that problem in passport,someone has having the same passport number but the first digit has different and he went exit.now am not getting the re-entry visa.Please help me.I have to go to attend my sister marriage.Already I have taken tickets.

Recently, I've renewed my passport, and submitted to Jawazat to update.  When we got the Visa, we have noticed that there's additional zero (0) after the 2 letters.

Example: From the passport AA012345
               From the Visa AA0012345 (Jawazat record)

Anybody here can give an advice, or is there any issue with it?

Regards,
TrippleJ

i have renewed my passport ,and i applied for re-entry visa my visa has come but jawazat  wrote my old passport number please guide me

You will have to get back to the passport office and update this.

Dear Hr Guru

I need a small clarifcation. In my iqama my full name and my family name is there. While in the passport surname is my fathers name and given name is my full name.

It will cause any problem while making exit reentry. But Jawajath staff said they cant print the full name in my iqama.

I need your vaulable suggestion.

ismaildxb wrote:

Dear Hr Guru

I need a small clarifcation. In my iqama my full name and my family name is there. While in the passport surname is my fathers name and given name is my full name.

It will cause any problem while making exit reentry. But Jawajath staff said they cant print the full name in my iqama.

I need your vaulable suggestion.

As per law now, three names are mandatory to be in all govt related documents in KSA . So if your name is 3 characters then they will put in the order "given name- surname - family name ( if any). If there is no surname and you only have two characters then they will put the fathers name. This is how they will enter all new entrants and if your entry was done like this then certainly your name in iqama will be the same. They might not print it all due to space limitation but if all names are entered then subsequently all related documentation will show the same.

Thanks I got your point

dear sir HR Guru,

sir i am bothered cause in 2 days im going to exit here at saudi. my passport number in my final exit visa has 0 in the beginning... but all the details in my exit are correct.... is this going to be an issue during my exit at the airport... i ask my employer about this he said... it has NO issue cause all details are correct... he said its just a number coding in jawasat... but still i am bothered..please reply fast sir.. thank you so much...

jutz wrote:

dear sir HR Guru,

sir i am bothered cause in 2 days im going to exit here at saudi. my passport number in my final exit visa has 0 in the beginning... but all the details in my exit are correct.... is this going to be an issue during my exit at the airport... i ask my employer about this he said... it has NO issue cause all details are correct... he said its just a number coding in jawasat... but still i am bothered..please reply fast sir.. thank you so much...

I don't think this is an issue as well if all other details are correct. In any case you can always approach any general service firms and they can check and confirm your details within the system and see if there is any mistake or potential problems.

thank you sir HR Guru. i just go to jawasat this morning. they said it is no issue.. i just hope that in the airport i will not encounter any problem... i just update this blog for whatever will happen...

Dear All,
Last week I got Multi Exit Re-Entry visa. But in visa my Passport Number is starting with 0 (0H5260627), except of this all information is correct. I checked with my company and they told me this not an issue. I checked on moi.gov.sa website and my passport number is mentioned with starting 0 (0H5260627). Next week I am traveling to India and will be back after 2 weeks, please suggest there is any issue.

My Original Passport Number : H5260627
Passport Number mention on Visa: 0H5260627

I will be thankful for your feedback

Hi sir, I am so bothered after I noticed a wrong digit of my passport number in my exit reentry visa and I am already here in the philippines. After i renewed my passport in saudi our sponsor updated it in jawazat and made my visa nothing happened in saudi immigation maybe because they are checking for the iqama number. But here in the philippines they might check if my passport number matches my visa. Can i just ask a friend in saudi to help me fix it with our sponsor by just sending a scanned passport and visa? Please help me thank u ill be back to saudi after 2 weeks.

Get corrected as soon as possible..

How ??

Inshaallah no problem you have iqama no in your old passport also

They said they cannot fix my visa.. Im here in the philippines and worried if there will be a problem going back to saudi with this kind of problem i dont know what to do now.

Dear,

can any one please tell me, on my exit reentry visa my passport number have 0 extra after alphabet. is there some issue during travelling.waiting for reply

Thanks

Hello sir , I need some guide / advice...  I just renewed my passport and applied for exit and re entry visa..  When I received my visa jawasat wrote my old passport number...  Plz guide me :)

umairkhan1 wrote:

Hello sir , I need some guide / advice...  I just renewed my passport and applied for exit and re entry visa..  When I received my visa jawasat wrote my old passport number...  Plz guide me :)

is your passport number updated in jawasat?

Hi!
My Record on Absher Website shows extra Zero(0) after the 2 alphabets letters.

Example: From the passport FA0*******
               From the Visa FA00******* (Jawazat record)

Regards,
Khurram

khurram_online wrote:

Hi!
My Record on Absher Website shows extra Zero(0) after the 2 alphabets letters.

Example: From the passport FA0*******
               From the Visa FA00******* (Jawazat record)

Regards,
Khurram

This is an issue that, most probably,  will not land you in problems on Saudi Airports. But it's better to get it corrected fast.

Sir my exit rentry visa one num zero more coming .im what do idono plece help

Can anybody help me about extra 0 after the letter in passport  number in my visa. Is there anyone of u who encounter the same problem in visa. I will go vacation next day.

You just ask your sponcer or employer to correct exit and rentry before you leave .Make sure that exit and re entry visa as per the information given in passport.Best of luck.

Hai sir. I am getting re-entry visa it has 0 is added before the passport number. Please give me suggestion it help to clear my worrying

hi, we have the same problem. Did you able to travel? i also have one extra zero in my passport after the first letter., did you face any problem going vacation and coming back? please update me too. im so worried. 😥

same happened with my wifes record in absher. its showing an extra zero at start. like passport starts with 0AB instead of AV