Endorsement to spousal permit

To anybody who knows about these things, my wife is a foreign citizen living with me (a South African citizen) in Johannesburg. She has a temporary residence permit with a work endorsement, but we now need to apply to renew her TRP.

My question is:
We have the BI-1738 form, but I can't recall if there's a separate form we need to fill in to apply for a work endorsement. Alternatively, if she submits her work contract with all her other documents, will Home Affairs automatically re-add the endorsement to her new TRP visa?

I'd hate for us to apply now for the TRP and then have to re-apply for the endorsement (which she already has).

Thanks a lot!

If I'm not mistaken you should fill in a B-1740 form which is for changing condition of existing permit.

That's correct.

Well guys, considering that my wife's existing two-year permit had been close to expiry, we filled in a BI-1738 to renew it. Home Affairs in Sandton accepted that, and said we don't need to fill in an extra form for a work endorsement: we just had to submit my wife's work contract and a letter from her employer, which we did. The supervisor came along, checked all the paperwork and signed it off, so go figure.

Perfect then, Home Affairs accepts many things sometimes. ;)