How difficult is it finding a job/apartment?

Hi all
I want to move to Barcelona next year with my 10 year old son. My mother tongue is English and I'm fluent in Spanish and French with a degree in those last 2 languages. I'm currently doing a diploma in computers. I'm female and 39 years old. Would these qualifications give me a step up in securing a good job? I'm not hugely bothered what I work at. I would just like to give my son a good life. Thanks people!

Hello helmetsgirl.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you Aurelie!

If you are able to work with any i.t. technology that can be done from home, you can always get work at places like elance.com regardless of where you are.

most popular technologies are web development - php, html, css js, mysql (and sql versions), databases ecommerce and so on.

Hi,

Am a software engineer from the UK, with ZERO Spanish (I am trying my best to learn now). I found a job before I even came here and have already dealt with two landlords without speaking a word of Spanish, so if you are comfortable speaking Spanish and have an understanding of I.T, you'll find life easy here.

Hi, I'm Melissa ...if you want Ican help you :) ...[Moderated: send details in private pls]