Things that you can't miss

Hi everyone

Am new here , and i would like to introduce myself first. My name is Hani and am 29 y.o. Am originally from AL-Madina , but i have been working for RCY (Royal Commission of Yanbu) for 7 years now.

I would like to give you an advice that would make your experience of living in The kingdom an unforgettable memory.

First, don't miss the chance go to the red sea and dive in it ! It is by far the most incredible place to cuba dive in around the whole world. It's magical trust me. Look it up you would regret it if you miss it. You can dive from the Egyptian shores but i assure you it wouldn't be the same. Their diving regulations so strict (Really) compared to ours , which is almost are trifle.

Second, don't miss Aloula region , it is without exaggeration , three times as big as Alberta Monuments in Jordan, And trust me it wouldn't cost you even half the price . I have been there for 5 times already, and I saw tourist groups rom Malaysia and France.Once i ran into a British family that came all the way from Riyadh .

Here is a link of the tourist guide of saudi arabia

http://www.scta.gov.sa/en/Antiquities-M … Saleh.aspx

you will find more than Aloula .

Last but not least, please feel free to go anywhere around Saudi Arabia , head from city to city. Do't be afraid of anything , trust me.There are plenty of places that you can go to , and tons of activities that you can enjoy.

Most of the people who come here are frightened. If so, please let your guards down and enjoy your time down here.

You always can ask for company from Saudis ! Trust me they wouldn't mind, I know i won't !

I wish that i have been helpful. Please feel free to ask anything

Best regards

Hello Hani.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for these informations.

Aurélie

Thank you Aurélie for the response

Hey if there is anyone doing any activity or willing to do< please , and you need a guide or just want company , just inform and arrange it earlier.

Hi Hani..

Thank you for your information. It is comforting to hear because I am very much interested in traveling from city to city on my days off while I am in the Kingdom. I want to feel safe and know I probably will have nore restrictions perhaps as I am a woman.
I hope I can find people willing to travel around as well and enjoy the experience while we can...

cheers..