Medical Insurance

Hi!

I was wondring if someone had information on international medical insurance.. Im about to make the decisition on getting one and aside from the cost and benefits, witch i already have, i was looking for someone who can recommend an option given their use or experience with the company.

My options right now are:
1. Gold Med
2. BMI
3. World wide and
4. Sura

Any suggestions?

Interesting Question!   I can't help you but I am interested in the responses!

We use a company called Clementes  It is very reasonable and will cover  you anywhere. I had a bike accident while visiting in the US and they covered everything (minus my deductible)to the tune of over $100,000 US.
I think for the two of us we are paying about $3500 a year.

Bob K

After alot of investigating i decided to go for BMI as a international medical insurance. I did find other offers that were cheaper, but BMI had 100% coverage in almost every aspect localy and internationally. They have a deductible of 500-1000-2000 a year witch you choose, once you cover that deductible, they as i said cover 100% in almost everything, if they dont cover 100% the cover a certain amount witch is very reasonable.

I hope i never use it, but if i do i would let you guys know, in case you are interested.

Hope you are all having a nice day!

Sounds very much like the Clements international insurance we have.  We actually used it in the US a couple of years ago after a bicycle accident and my medical bills totaled over $140,000 US. Our only out of pocket expense was our deductible ($2000) and about $200 of stuff that was not covered at the US rehab center.  Not a bad deal.
I am sure yours is very similar.

Bob K