Iintroduce yourself here !!

Hey everybody,

I am newly joined this forum community. This is very amazing forum. So I decided to introduce here myself. My name is Mark Henry. I am very much glad here to take part in discussion. I would be more than happy to share my viewpoint and experiences on various other topics, as well. I hope all members of this forum will assist me and gain my knowledge and experience.

Thanks and Regards,
Mark Henry

Hey Mark,

I'm kinda new here as well. My name is Abhijit. Looking forward to share experiences in Bangalore and yes, always here for any assistance.

Cheers, Abi

hey
welcome here..even i have joined it 2 months ago but it is nice.
i made good friends here.
i am from delhi..a student.

Hi i just wanted to say hello and introduce myself...

my husband has been asked to take up an assignment in Bangalore for 2 years with his company. They will provide a full expat package and wondered if you have any recommendations on where to live and what it is like. I have been looking at palm meadows so far. We have a great life here in west London with our 2 chldren (8 and 10) and unsure how we I will cope!

He also said they talked to him about kl so if anyone has lived there would welcome your thoughts on family life there too.

What do you do at weekends? Is it easy to travel to the beach? Are the schools good, comparable to uk education?

New to expat world and being a pt working mum in London is all very scary / daunting even thinking about this adventure!!

Thanks for any advice and tips!

Sorry India is the best compare to British country. India diverse to many religions and culture peaceful with respect to others.

Dear Chiswick,

Bangalore is most probably the best city in India for your family. The beach isnt that close or I have to check on that, but there is lots..I mean literally lots you could do in Bangalore to have a good time. Its kinda late here.. will reply in detail tomorrow.

Have a good one mate. Cheers, Abi

Hi, All of You!
This is Shailendra from India,i'm So happy to write you and see you here.
As a matter of fact, This is very useful and inspirable Forum site. I'm so curious to see this site in Google.
Thanks community!!