Any couples living in Pisa/Lucca/nearby?

Hello,

This is a long shot but I would really appreciate it if you could get in touch if you think you might be able to help me or if you know somebody else who could!

I work for a TV production company in the UK called True North and we're currently filming a new lifestyle series for one of our major broadcasters, Channel 4. In each episode we show businesses and properties to families who want to relocate and buy a business. This Saturday (20th April) we will be filming in Pisa with a couple who want to quit the UK for Italy. We will be showing them a sandwich shop that is currently for sale as well as an apartment within their budget.

We would love to film a chat between them and a couple who have already made the move and gone into business in Pisa or nearby. We're looking for an English couples in Pisa or Lucca who can discuss with our couple how their lifestyle has changed since moving to Italy and address the questions and worries our couple has about moving.

It will only take half an hour this Saturday and we will be able to cover any travel expenses. We'll also pay you back with coffe, cake and gratitude! Please email me at [email protected] if you can help.

Many thanks,

Daniel Lewis

Hi and welcome to the forum Daniel !

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the testimonies section of Tuscany classifieds.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand!