Newbie in Spore

Hey all

My name is Hanna, I've just moved to Singapore with my other half Darren who got relocated here for work. I'm a 32 year old Finnish girl but I've lived in London for the past 12 years. Already really enjoying Singapore (the weather, the amazing food, the lovely people - what's not to love!!), now just need a couple of friends to explore this great city with!

I'm hoping to find work eventually but for now enjoying being a lady of leisure. Let me know if you have some free time to meet up over a glass of wine or a cup of poh lay char. :)My email is: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you!

Hanna

Hi HannaL,
After living in London, you will love Singapore! You will appreciate how amazing the country is.  :)

Your mobile actually works on the metro, unlike the UK ! :lol:

Lots of good places to visit in Singapore - a place out of this world. Enjoy your time there.. ;)

Jaz :cool:

Thanks so much Jaz! Yes was positively surprised to notice there's mobile reception on tube :)

was positively surprised to notice there's mobile reception on tube smile

Thanks HannaL - This is just the start of it and things do get better.. :) No bubble gum or cigarette ends on floor i.e. littering comes with a penalty and so why the country is so clean!
Lots of expats, English is widely spoken, crime very low .. more plus than minus ;):D

Hi,
I'm in the same situation as you HannaL, except I'm 27 and French :D
I've just arrived in Singapore with my bf. I'm looking for a job but it's not as fun as it sounds when I say that to people who just think I go to swimming pool all day long. 

If you want to get a coffee, or do some shopping... Let me know! :):)
I'm ur girl!

Elo

I am not in singapore now.so can we meet next time

There you go Hanna, you have new friends already that share same interests as you and are new in Singapore. :)

Welcome aboard Elo974 - Hope you will enjoy Singapore and this site :)

@ JyotiL - Welcome aboard too - You will love Singapore, i guarantee that. Being from London my self, i took a liking to Singapore straight away, although my trips were only shorts ones, i liked most places i visited. Lots to see and do there.. Enjoy Singapore. :)

By the way JyotiL & Elo974 - Whats with the sidewards poses ? :D

Thanks JyotiL - me have an eye for detail...nah.. its just noticeable when a pic isnt straight or upright ;):P
Enjoy your exploring in Singapore :D

J :cool: