Looking for a french teacher in La Possession

Hello,

I have recently moved to La Reunion and I am looking for someone to practice my french with. La Possession would be ideal place for me to meet but I can also travel to Saint-Denis.

Merci,

Kasia

Hi there,

I read ur requirement to improve your french. Being that you are an expat in reunion can u please let me know on which Visa you are staying in Reunion and the duration. If long term what are the procedures you followed as i am planning to move to Reunion Island but very rough idea how to start.

Thanks to reply.

Vinod Acharya

Hello Kasia.

You should post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Reunion Island classifieds. It might help. :)

----------------------------------------------
Hello Vinod.

I suggest you to start a new thread on the Reunion Island forum with your questions on visa. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ok Thank You

Hi Kasia

You might be interested by this company I've just come across on the web: ilang.fr "French courses in Reunion island and online".

Thank you very much for the information.

Thank you Aurelie for your post.

Hi Katia,
I am a french guy, i am actually living in Manchester, but i've planed to move to La Reunion this summer, i have already some friends over there, and it's an island i know.
I am looking to meet english speaker when i will arriving because i don't want to loose my skills, and i will be happy to help them to improve there french.
Don't hesitate to reply if you are interesting. x

Chris

hello,i am new on the blog.searching for some friends from anywhere else.i am a trainer working on my own,for the languages polish,german,english,french.and interested by knowing morecall me  about your project to learn french.tellme moreaboyt it.and why not meet to talk about it?hope to hear from you soon.you can call me at 0692 53 11 57 and live in la possession

Hello Kasia,
Did you end up finding someone to practice french with? How are you enjoying Reunion so far? I am from Miami and have been here for 4 years now....