Namaste kolkata

good day. im izaaf from malaysia.i just moved to lucknow in india uttar paradesh last month but im movin to kolkata end of this month.so im lookin forward to know new people. im a 29 female and to open a bakery shop/cafe. so id like some inputs and business ideas or to just hang out with fellow expats.nice meetin u all.have great day

Welcome to Expat.com Izaaf.;)

Harmonie

Welcome Izaaf to loving state of Kolkata

hello dear,

nice to see you here. i am 4m calcutta and soon goin to tanzania for my job....u can contact me in my mobile number if u want any help in kolkata.....my mobile number is 09830891418.....hey u knw even i am planning to involve in business but lets see.....can we meet and discuss further for a new business together...

hello dear, its really nice meeting you here. can v b a frend??
if u want any help, pls feel free to call me at my mobile at 09830891418.

with love,
belal.

thanks all.and sure belal we can share thoughts.ill be there most probably in another two days.cant wait =)

ok m waiting for you miss izaaf ......by the way how wil u contact me???? do u have my mobile number dear???

Opening a bakery? That is so exciting! Will u have a website? Would love to see how you do. Good luck on your move :)

nice to meet you, girl

The Bengali Greeting used in Kolkata and West Bengal is "Namoskhar". "Namaste" is the Hindi Greeting, and what is used with Hindi speaking pêople, who in that area are usually menial workers.
Bengalis do like different food so I wish your project every success.