How to check whether my Iqama is issued or not?

My Friend is a new Expat in Saudi. he came 3.5 months ago and the agent is saying that his Iqama will be issued by next Saturday since 3 month. he check in mol with his Passport Number and found that his Sponsor is in Yellow zone, it also shows that he is on-the-job & Established Valid permits. How and where should I check whether his iqama is issued or not or under process? also whether its possible to make New Iqama in yellow category or not OR Need his sponsor to move in Green category for New Iqama?

Please let me know, Thanks in Advance. Jazak allah khair!

Hello IamAlien.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to read the other threads on Visas in Saudi Arabia.

Thank you,
Aurélie

name mohd ishaq Abdul hussain iqama no 2326072549

Mohammad ishaq wrote:

:unsure

Mohammad ishaq wrote:

Was this an introduction? :P

TheLegendLeads wrote:

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

How to check my iqama renewd or ? 6 days left its expairy date.

tell me you sponsor id its written on the passport stamp with the name sajjal. and tell me your friend's name nationality and passport no.

Mohammad aladin wrote:

How to check my iqama renewd or ? 6 days left its expairy date.

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p/ … UUU0xMEM3/

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Mohammad ishaq wrote:

i think he is just telling you guys that he is legal resident :D

Please infome ne ny ikama is issho or not

here is the link to check your iqama expiry date,

I checked  your iqama it expires on 1434/11/11

go to ->www.moi.gov.sa
then click on English
then click on e-services
then click passport on left menu
then click query iqama expiry service...
and y advise to you is that never give ur iqama no. and name why do you need to give it some one as there are lot of people who uses to make fake id..... ok

w

aoa..

i am new on this blog. can any body tell me exactly, how can i know my iqama is issued or not. plz tell me the way i will be very thankful to you..

jaza kallah

hi! my fri name is aboobacker nasrin shes now working in jeddah.shes want to know iqama nomber.becouse shes only know passport nomber N3803492.NOW SHES STAY IN ILLIGAL.PLZ UR HELP

i need my iqama number?please......this is my passport number NN0250498 thank youuuu

Hallo sir.

How to check the first time iqama issue or not

Please check my Igama

please answer ...i am also facing same, but no iqama received yet. I am in Saudi for 5 months and still no iqama. I check my passport number it shows yellow and i am in job. Is i am legal staying in Saudi? can my employer give me iqama before it comes to green. can i go for exit without iqama? Please answer me ?

my iquma issued are not what is my owner name kafill name

two days before my iqama it going for transporable so i want my iqama situation now pls,,,

syed ibrahim abdul rawoof wrote:

two days before my iqama it going for transporable so i want my iqama situation now pls,,,

Give your iqama number to any general service office and they can check and give you a print out for just 10SR.

It used to be 50 SAR HRGuru; isn't it?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

50 sar is for the print out from passport office

i think what he is saying through the mol's website, obviously the office will charge him

he can check if the fee is deposited and again if the fee is not there means the transfer is done, also red green status changes.

valar_morghulis wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

50 sar is for the print out from passport office

i think what he is saying through the mol's website, obviously the office will charge him

he can check if the fee is deposited and again if the fee is not there means the transfer is done, also red green status changes.

50 through passport office , could be I am not sure.

What I said for any general service office to print out from the muqeem system and it will cost nothing more than 15 SAR or less since there is only cost of paper.

I have been came to SA 7 months and i have get transferred to other company since my sponsor could not make my iqama so I had applied for it and got my iqama no but i had not got my iqama (iqama no # 2347409654) can u guide how to check that iqama has been issued or not

kareeemahmed wrote:

I have been came to SA 7 months and i have get transferred to other company since my sponsor could not make my iqama so I had applied for it and got my iqama no but i had not got my iqama (iqama no # 2347409654) can u guide how to check that iqama has been issued or not

Approach any general service office and give them your iqama number and ask them to check the status they will tell you the history.

my iqama ussed or not ussed

i m Asad rana & i m from Lahore Pakistan i was here since 8 oct 2012 untill now they didn't give me my iqama my passport number is this AH1400472 and my sajjal number is this 1072669250 please tell me my iqama is issued or not ????????i m realy very tensed please tell me soon as soon as possible ........

Check to my iqama issued or not.
My passpor no:kw6890781

i m Asad rana & i m from Lahore Pakistan i was here since 8 oct 2012 untill now they didn't give me my iqama my passport number is this AH1400472 and my sajjal number is this 1072669250 please tell me my iqama is issued or not ????????i m realy very tensed please tell me soon as soon as possible ........

i check my iqama that my sponsor to renew yes or no?

this my iqama number sir.2312229434 please help me to check my iqama my sponsor he  renew ...!!

zindagio teretam na razo kos pashetam tan hardia behchtam

Hi mirzaali,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please post in English on the anglophone Forum so as the other members can understand and make the sharing of informations easier.

Thank you ;)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

my name is novy campanero saure my passport no is jj765107 I want to know f my eqama is al ready issued

Hi novy saure,

I suggest you to visit the link below where you might check your Iqama status.

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/moi/mo … BqrWLPw!!/

Please avoid post your passport number for security issue. Merci! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi all,

In the Query New Arrived Labors and Visitors in MOI website, I tried to fill the Sponsor ID with the Sajel Number (the one with the 700... in the visa) but got the "Please enter a valid ID Number" error. Is this the correct Sponsor ID?

Thanks,
p.a.

novy saure wrote:

my name is novy campanero saure my passport no is (Moderated: please avoid posting your passport number on the forum) I want to know f my eqama is al ready issued

Your iqama has not been issued yet.

Hi is it possible to check online my iqama profession?

TheLegendLeads wrote:
novy saure wrote:

my name is novy campanero saure my passport no is (Moderated: please avoid posting your passport number on the forum) I want to know f my eqama is al ready issued

Your iqama has not been issued yet.

It's now possible to check if whether a person's iqama has been issued or not using the passport number?

Best regards.