Basketball in Mauritius for youth

I would Like to Organise basketball for youth in Mauritius those something like that already exist. If yes does somebody have contact number,email or adresse.

A bit about me i`ve been playing basketball & american football in europe on a high level at the same time i`ve been coaching the junior teams where i`ve been playing i am trying to bring the game
around the world. At the moment i live in thailand and i coached high school teams, private and had basketball camps for kids. I am searching for something new and i was thinking probably that would be something interesting for mauritius.

IF YOU THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA AND YOU HAVE KIDS THAT WANNA JOIN GIVE ME FEEDBACK I WILL BE COMING SOON TO MAURITIUS

Hi Screw18,

I'm in partnership with some friends in a gym based in Ebene, Mauritius and we are currently expending our activities. In conjunction with our expansion, we have just started a soccer school and a basketball school for youngsters from 8 to 17.
We would be very happy to meet you to discuss and see how we can eventually colaborate together to develop this great sport here in Mauritius.
Feel free to contact me by private message or on following email : [email protected]

Cheers !

Xtf

Cool do u have a lot of youth's that r insterested in basketball there. Do they also have a me's league in mauritius.

screw18 wrote:

Cool do u have a lot of youth's that r insterested in basketball there. Do they also have a me's league in mauritius.

Hi,

There is an interest in basketball in Mauritius. However the golden age of this sport here was during the 90's.
There is still a men's league running but with not a lot of team competing into it and with not a lot of followers. The Mauritian basketball association also is not well manage. In fact, many Mauritian sports association are not well manage. Unfortunately the government does not have for priority to develop sports through youth formation so we are trying to tackle the development of sports from a private perspective and this goes through the setting up of training camps and dedicated training centre for youngsters.
When do you plan to arrive in Mauritius ? We would be very happy to meet you and discuss about sports development opportunities.

Xtf

2 more months then i am coming to mauritius

hi.im in.private message me please
thnks

[moderated: what are you trying to do]

Okbitblooks like the time is coming closer to mauritius after almost a year organizing my stuff I will be probably in 2 month there hope to see you peeps and talk about basketball for youth's

Hi I'm Jordan

I don't really know how to play basketball but can you teach me how to play please.... Screw18
I'm a great fan of basketball and really want to play

Hello everybody! I am from Russia, living in Mauritius Tamarin. I used to play for Russian girls junior national team. I would like to try to share my experience and knowledge about that game! If you are interested please feel free to contact me.

Hello

Kindly note that the original post of Screw18 is dated April 2013, you may not receive any response.

For all those who wish to propose Classes or are seeking Classes of Basketball, please drop an advert in our section :
> Mauritius classes classifieds

Regards
Kenjee