Need info ....

hi everyone,
             we are planning to move to BUCHAREST, as my husband got an offer from a company. i would like to know the present cost of living in Bucharest. we are family of four from INDIA me, my husband, my son( 7 years) n daughter( 2 years). i have a few questions can anyone please help me out

1.Can my son go to a Romanian public school?( i really don't know in which language they teach)and he knows only English n how much it cost per month?
2. what about the accommodation costs in north side of the city?
3. How much a small used car costs?

Why do you post this 3 times?

Romanian schools teach in Romanian language, what do you expect?  If he wants to attend school in English, it will have to be private school which is not free.

I cannot tell you about accommodation in Bucharest, but do a search for "immobiliare bucuresti" and that will give you a start.  Of course it depends on what kind of accommodation you want, size, comfort level, location.....

A small used car....that's pretty vague also. A small used car 2 yrs old, or 20 yrs old? Again, it will vary.  You could spend 500 Euro, or 5000 Euro.

sorry about the posts it was by mistake i posted it thrice

thanks for your revise.
can u help us with some private school info near to pipera (north side of the city)like fee, website links
any website links for used cars will also be appreciated
it will be of a great help
thanks in advance

I cannot help with private schools in Bucuresti as I live in Iasi. 

But for used cars...

www.mobile.rowww.autovit.ro

If you do a Google search for "masina second hand" you'll find plenty more good links.  Please beware, the used car market in Romania is a jungle, lots of owners overprice their cars and try in various ways to cheat buyers (odometer fraud, not disclosing accidents or other problems, document problems).  As always when buying a used car, check...and double check....then check once again that everything is alright with it. Good luck.

thank u for the help