Anyone know where to buy quality vitamins and herbal supplements here?

can anyone tell me where theres a gnc or similar place in saigon?? or a place geared towards bodybuilding? i need some amino acids and other supplements, specifically i need L tyrosine and 5 HTP. i prefer one thats not gnc actually??  better quality? thanks in advance if anyone can tell me.

Hi adrock
i wanted to ask you if you could find a store towards bodybuilding here in saigon? I am in a similir situation. as i have an intolerance to lactose i am desperately looking for soy protein. have you found any store? thanks for your reply!
best regards,
isa

Hi Isena,

Did you mean Herbal Life product? I know that company located in Pasteur street...You can come and see

Hi you can check out this site

bodybuilding.vn

Their address is 193 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, Binh Thanh Dist. HCMC

adrock,
GNC a Multi-Vitamin store is now in Vietnam.
You can find all kinds of good stuff there.
Regards,

Steven

hi...i am also looking to buy some supplents here in ho chi...did you getany [email protected]...

GNC is at Hanh Thuyen Street (beside the park) between Pasteur Street and Cathedrale Church.

adrock wrote:

can anyone tell me where theres a gnc or similar place in saigon?? or a place geared towards bodybuilding? i need some amino acids and other supplements, specifically i need L tyrosine and 5 HTP. i prefer one thats not gnc actually??  better quality? thanks in advance if anyone can tell me.

You can buy it here http://www.dinhduongcaocap.com/home/ or here http://www.shopthehinh.com/48/Amino.html
price n free shipping in HCM location as they publish on web...

if you have any trouble about local language you should ask local friend to help for shipping or write me a message, I might help by tell them bring to your address, if have spare time...

cheer

GNC is now in Vietnam & has shops in District 1, District 7 & I even saw a shop in Phu Nhuan.

Its their address
GNC Shop Phu Nhuan
94 Nguyen Van Troi St, Phu Nhuan Dist, HCMC
Tel: (84 8) 3997 2385

GNC Shop Dist 7
113 Nguyen Duc Canh, Park view building

And its their website
gnc-livewell.com.vn/our-stores

there is a small store for vitamin/supplement at the corner of Nguyen Chi Thanh, Nguyen Tri Phuong district 10. I don't remember exactly the number of the street.

ive been looking evertywhere fro 5-htp . .no luck .. GNC doesnt have it. . the guy told me that maybe they will in 3 months. .
any updates. . anyone find it or know of any good supplement or vitamin shops?

There are some good vitamins and Soy and Whey Protein supplements at Luke's Pharmacy located at Crescent Plaza near Crescent Mall in district 7, hope that helps..

These links no longer work. I too would like to get 5-HTP and L-Tyrosine

@tully1970 > just to inform you that this is an old topic. You might want to start a new thread on the forum. Thank you.

The link to the pages are bad but if you erase everything except the main URL you can still get to the site.
http://www.shopthehinh.com/Trangchu.htmlhttp://dinhduongcaocap.vn/

GNC prices are 10 times that of the same product in the US and they are known for using inferior ingredients. I am searching also. Biovea.com com has limited selections - created similar to iherb.com which has the largest selection but does not deliver to Vietnam although they have distribution centers in Korea and Japan. Still looking......

AlbertD827 wrote:

. GNC prices are 10 times that of the same product in the US ... Still looking......

The post you replied to is now 8 years in the absence.  The thread has been inactive for a long time, all participants have gone.

GNC prices are 10 times that of the same product in the US and they are known for using inferior ingredients. I am searching also. Biovea.com com has limited selections - created similar to iherb.com. Iherb has the largest selection but does not deliver to Vietnam although they have distribution centers in Korea and Japan. Still looking......

Again:  The post you replied to is now 8 years in the absence.  The thread has been inactive for a long time, all participants have gone.

Please start a new thread if you wish to talk about the same subject.