How much cost of monthly

how much cost of monthly home rent inkampala

normal rent 1bhk home month basis?

company provide  net salary $1500   this offer is ok for join jobs in uganda

vyshakanand wrote:

Dear Akello & All

I got a job in Uganda, I am a printer engineer. I am coming to uganda on deputation. I would like to know the itemised pricing for the following.

1. 1 Bedroom studio apartment with facilities
2. Water cost per bottle
3. Food cost per day if from a restaurat 3 times a day
4. Petrol price per litre
5. Clothes Jeans
           shirts
           T shirts
6. electricity charges
7. Bus fares

I got a job @ UN base in entebee. Let me know about the living cost. I have offered a salary between 1500 USD per month tax free.

If you could help me the same it would be great.

Try looking on this website as it gives cost of living for many cities around the world numbeo.com

Hello Mahesh.mrj,

Below is a brief reply to you question, in Ugandan shilling currency (UGX).

1. 1 Bedroom studio apartment with facilities (In Entebbe as you will be working there prices range from UGX 400,000 to 1,000,000 per month depending of quality and security)
2. Water cost per bottle (Depends on size & brand but 500ml bottle of water range from UGX 500 to 1000
3. Food cost per day if from a restaurant 3 times a day (Hotels in Entebbe have great food to start you off so you can adapt but various restaurant and Lido beach close to the UN base has some great food. e.g Full English breakfast cost UGX 5,000 ; Full lunch depending on what you eat UGX 7,000 and Buffets are also available for about UGX 10,000.)
4. Petrol price per litre (UGX 3,400 petrol)
5. Clothes (Suggest you bring your own but lots of shopping malls in the capital city Kampala to buy at very affordable prices)

6. electricity charges (depends of what you use but relatively cheap if you use Calor Gas for things like cooking at home, you get to save a bit more).
7. Bus fares (from UGX 500 - 1,000 for local trips but goes up if your going on longer journeys but still the cheapest transport in Uganda.

Hope this helps.
PS
Do let me know if you would like to view some fully furnished properties for rent in Entebbe or Kampala to meet your needs.

$1500  per month net salary its ok or not please tell me.

Hi mahesh.mrj,

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Kampala forum as you were off topic on the other discussion.

[you should add hi and thank you in your messages]

-------------------------------------------------------
And i would like to thank ca1310 for this information. :)

Christine
Expat.com team