SPONSOR FOR A VISIT VISA

Hello,
Does any one know a Kuwaiti who would be willing to sponsor for a visit visa, charging of course a fee for the service?
If so please provide the concerning details.  I need to find one URGENTLY as I cannot get it upon arrival.
THANK YOU!!

sponsor thing is ending according to Arab times i think ,but i dont know how long will it take the government to totally cease this. you can approach the Kuwaiti embassy and apply for a visit visa.

magalytabr wrote:

Hello,
Does any one know a Kuwaiti who would be willing to sponsor for a visit visa, charging of course a fee for the service?
If so please provide the concerning details.  I need to find one URGENTLY as I cannot get it upon arrival.
THANK YOU!!

IM LOOKING FOR A KUWAITI SPONSOR ALSO... IF ANYONE KNOWS, KINDLY PM ME FOR DETAILS... THANKS :D

there is no such thing as getting a "Kuwaiti Sponsor". trust me, the laws in kuwait have changed dramatically, purchasing of residencies is being heavily monitored and in the end the person that gets the short end of the stick is the expat, not the kuwaiti that brought them here.

ergo, please refer to the SEVERAL posts on this forum about how to come to kuwait. you cannot be invited here, you must have a job offer, a real job offer.

Well... nothings impossible...