Kindergarten in Futian

Hi,
I am looking for a good internatioanl ( real one not those just claiming to be with using one East Asian teacher )in Futian area. I wish for good price also...
My kid is under 3 and I m trying to make her learn Chinese in real life...

any updates on the path of looking for a school for you kid? My kid is a new born baby, but could share your experience in school searching. Might be useful some day. Also, the best way to learn a a language is in daily life. I am a chinese speaks English and Chinese, maybe we can exchange some thoughts in this regard. Sincerely, Sophie

Offer you 2 information ,but you can find  more information in Angloinfo.
Thereare more than 2000 listing directory.
1,Funful Shenzhen Bilingual School
Schools & International Schooling
English style education, kindergarten, primary and secondary school students based on the IB (international baccalaureate) programme. Goldfield Seaview Gardens, South Xinzhou Rd., Futian District.
2,Victoria Kindergarten- Futian
Nursery, Preschool & Kindergarten
Affiliated to Hong Kong Educational Organization. A bilingual (English and Putonghua) immersion curriculum is offered for children.Xinzhou No.2 St., Fuqiang Rd, Futian District,Shenzhen.
Send e-mailVisit websiteTel: 0755 8296 1010

Do you have a teacher now?Perhaps i can introduce a mandarin school to you.If you have interesting,pl send email to me,my email address is [email protected]