Travel and looking to Invest

Hi, 

I am thinking of taking a trip to Rwanda this summer.  I have heard both good and bad things about Rwanda and don't know what to believe.

Can anyone give me a honest report on Rwanda?

Is it a good place to invest?

Thanks

Hello

you most welcome in our country. Honestly, We are one of the safest and secure country on African Continent. before maybe investing,just pay one or two inspections visits here and see,you will prove the above yourself. Rwanda is a business-friendly  environment ,it is easy to start up business as it is well documented by World Bank Doing Business Report.

So my dear friend,come and make your investment in various sectors in Rwanda,opportunities are there..

Thanks

YVES.

OMG, you cant believe how good and safe this country really is. anyway am florence , rwandese by nationality you are most welcome to our country please if u need any information let me know to help u

hi
yeah i know kiali its a safe and excellent place
                                   rizwan from karachi

Thanks Frolence,how can i get high school teaching job specialized in histoy and geography in kigali? am Revocatus Mtaki i Dar es Salaam.

Hi,

Are you living in Rwanda now?

What business opportunities are there?

Rwanda is my mother land, I know every corner of it. Honestly speaking, nowadays the country is an African paradise.