Best place to buy DVD's near Sliema/St Julians?

Hi, as the topic says I'm looking to find a shop that sells new release DVD's. Not only films but fitness ones also. Thanks

Dvds in shops in Malta are generally very expensive, hence why most order online

To be honest George I would rather pay a little extra than having to wait days for delivery while wondering if it will actually get to its destination!  The cost of p&p seems to be averaging it out also. Not sure if I'm being stupid or not but I've been looking up various items over the wknd from Amazon/Play etc and the postage costs seem very high!

amazon - yes postage high esp only one item, but no postage added on at the following

play
zavvi
thehut
wow-hd

you can compare prices on www.find-dvd.co.uk  but bear in mind its a UK site, so the postage shown is for the UK market, so some sites will add on for Malta.

Thanks this is good to know these are free p&p i'll look them up today

zavvi and thehut often have 10% off vouchers as well - for example, this weekend if you spend £100 at thehut and use code SAVE10 you get £10 off

Play seems the only one with free European postage but takes 12-20 days! The rest are only free postage within the UK.
Am I better trying somewhere in Tigne Point? I really have no clue where to buy DVD's from here.

Try Exotique on Manuel Dimech Street, Sliema. https://exotique.com.mt/

sarah101 wrote:

Play seems the only one with free European postage but takes 12-20 days! The rest are only free postage within the UK.
Am I better trying somewhere in Tigne Point? I really have no clue where to buy DVD's from here.

wowhd, zavvi and thehut are free postage as well - I've used them all loads of times

for dvds, play, zavvi and thehut take 5-7 days if in stock (which is mentioned against the item)

zavvi have just issued a code SAVOOZ5O £5 off a £50 order (zavvi and thehut have the same owner, and normally the same prices, but not always)

random example - Back to the Future 3 films £7.95

http://www.thehut.com/dvd/back-to-the-f … 82264.html

Availability: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours

delivery

Malta        3-5 Days        Free

thanks George, I see the european options now on the site. 3-5 days isn't bad.

Thanks lambada will try there first

are there any dvd rental or retail dvd shops trading in malta

There is a little shop on tourist street in Bugibba. The shop has lots of books outside.