Looking for place I visited in Roatan PLEASE HELP

Hi We was on vacation in Roatan and while there we went to a cigar bar on West end I believe I do know that we went past turtle bay dive shop or maybe sandy bay our computer crashed and we lost all our pictures and info (what a bummer) the place I am looking for was a small bar with a swim up pool in the back side of it it had a little bridge that lead you over to the back of the cigar bar there were rooms for rent above the bar that had the swim up bar the rooms for rent were for sale by a real estate company. I'm looking to get the phone number or web site to the rooms for rent above the swim up bar. If it helps Debbie a native of Honduras worked at the cigar bar. Thanks for any help anyone could give me it would be greatly appriciated. THANKS AGAIN Kathy

I am going to be there for the month of July 2013. If you are still trying to find out, I am sure I can locate it for you. Bob

Bob Hi My husband is also 60 and retiring we should also be in Roatan in July if plans go as well as we hope. How did you find the house you rented I've tried every way I know to find one like you mentioned you found but have had no luck. Katny