Visa Status

Hi,
My wife was living in KSA with her family before marriage(Her father is doing job in KSA Govt.) Now she is marriad and living in his homeland Pakistan with me. I heard as per saudi law now her visa have to be cancelled because she can live in saudia under her father kafala bcz she is now married.
Now I want to cancell her visa what will be the process for this.
Is there any need to inform KSA Interior ministry for this issue so they cancell the visa of my wife.

waiting for reply......

I guess you need to review your message above. You missed 'not' in some places :)

She had an iqama as a dependent of her father's iqama.

At the time of her father's annual iqama renewal, she has to be here in KSA. If she's not, her father will advise his HR depaartment of organization to proceed with family iqama renewal cancelling the daughter's (ur wife) iqama.

thanks for reply..
can you tell me is it illegal for my wife to go KSA on her iqama (status unmarried)?
How can i report to saudi authorities about this false information that my father in law provided to saudi authorities.

It's not a reportable offense. The basic reason is that Iqama doesn't have any field called married/unmarried. I personally know many girls who are married but are still on their fathers' iqamas.

On a side note, I suggest you to try to resolve any mutual issues in an amicable way.

thanks bro for your valuable info.
I there any way to make KSA authorities as it is unlawful act (living on previous status after marriage. As child can not live as a dependent ( son 25 years and daughter after her marriage).
kindly inform me to contact to KSA authorities about this visa.

:) I told you above that this is not reportable. The authority who has to listen to such reports doesn't exist.

Moreover if any change in her records is required, only her iqama sponsor is authorized to request that. And her current sponsor is her father; not you.

thanks bro for valuable information..
one thing more i need to ask. Can my father in law sponsor me to travel to Saudia for visit and find some job.
Can you please guide me in this regards so that i will move their and find some suitable job as i am an educated and experienced consultant.
I am in search of job. and applying to many companies in KSA and UAE.
Can you also guide me about job search in KSA and UAE.

Waiting for your kind response.

Unfortunately, sons-in-law cant be sponsored,

One more thing, dependent iqama holders can't work.

can you inform me how to get a job opportunity in KSA as IT consultant. or how KSA companies recruit from PAK.

Keeping an eye on local newspaper advertisements and recruitment agencies; plus online job listing websites would be your best bet.

[moderated: please start a new topic on the forum]

[moderated: off topic  + useless comment]