Hello everyone! Hope to meet some great people here

Hello everyone,

My name is Toby I'm a 21 years old student from Germany. I study International Management for Business and Information Technology and work for IBM Germany.

Currently I live in Dublin (IE), at the end of May I'll return to Germany for two weeks before I leave for HCMC at the 7th of June. I'll work for IBM Vietnam for 3 month and I want to seize that time to find out whether I want to move to Vietnam in autumn '14 (when I got my bachelors degree) or not, it's a plan I had in my mind for years now.

I'm really looking forward to Vietnam and hope to meet some great people.

I am an open-minded, laid-back and adventurous person, I love to explore new things and meet new people. I also learn Vietnamese so If anyone has a hidden Vietnamese-teacher talent, don't hesitate to contact me.

What else... I love going out, good music, food, sports (rugby and fitness) and traveling/hiking/backpacking.

I think that's it for now.

Hi!
Nice to know you! :)

Hi,
I am Truc. Nice to meet you :).
Have a nice time.

hi. im nhật ( 21 years old too) im studying finance and banking in viet nam and this Sep i will go to Taiwan to study in 1 year. i hope can meet u here to change idea when u come here. i fancy music, sport( badminton, volleyball, fitness,..:)), go out with friend...if u want to make friend with me u can send me a message or contact with me by my phone when u come here ( 0966420338)/ hope will meet u soon

Dear man

If you have a chance to visit Binh Duong someday . That's could be nice to meet there and help you something I can do . Cheer for that

Hi Toby,

Nice to know you. Enjoy your time here! It's a nice city. Drop me a message so we can talk more!
Hailey

(Moderated)

Hi Tobi. I am Wendy, from RMIT University Vietnam. Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City, a really dynamic city with a lot of opportunities for such a potential person as you!I hope we will be good friends when you are here. :)

hi.
my names Ngan.
I am learn business and import export.

Hi Toby!Im Oanh.Nice to meet you.It's pleasure to make friend with you.

is it enough to come to Vietnam, guy? a lot of people are waiting you to show you how great Vietnam is! of course, including me. Hope to meet you! i'm 21 ys, too

Unbelievable how many people replied to that post. Thanks so much hope to see you all in June :)

Hi Ngan

Im Johnny..Australian man living in HCMC..nice to meet you!!

Are you still doing import/export?? I WANT to do that too...Can I talk to you

about that ?? I really wanna start a business..we can have cafe n chat..

Regards

Johnny

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

Hello Johnny

Just for info, this thread has been inactive since 2013.

Regards
Kenjee