HOW POSSIBLE

Is it possible for a foreigner to relocate from Mexico to the United state, since there are no good job opportunity in Mexico...
Thanks Perkingsbryan

First, you will need to obtain a work visa from a U.S. Embassy or from the U.S. State Department. Since immigration rules have become more stringent in the past few years, that is your first and most significant hurdle. (Should you attempt to enter the U.S. illegally, you run a high risk of imprisonment and deportation.)

Second, you did not mention what skills you have, so the answer to your question may be contingent upon the current demand for job skills in your field of expertise. The U.S., like many developed countries, is slowly emerging from the worst economic depression since the 1930's, so job opportunities are limited unless you are either highly skilled or willing to do entry level service work.

The other thing to keep in mind is that wherever you might choose to go in the U.S., the cost of living will likely be higher than in Mexico. Food costs are similar, but housing and transportation and utilities will be more expensive.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Thanks so much for your quick respond,i am an Electrical Engineer,if you think i can live my life without fear and i can survive there in Mexico with any job ...i can stay there in Mexico
Thanks

You should consider submitting your application to company's in the U.S. via Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com. If a U.S. company is seeking your skills and experience, they will do the legal work for you to provide you with a work visa.

yes those employment sites would be good, and you may want to contact some home builders and other construction firms as those industries are coming back and hiring again.  you can do google searches to find their websites, which will then show how you can apply. look for areas that need workers - this article mentions dallas-ft. worth:
http://money.cnn.com/2013/02/01/news/ec … index.html
there is also an oil-related building boom in north dakota now: http://www.jobsnd.com/
let me know if you have questions - good luck -