UK Call Centre Managers

Hi

Not sure if anyone can assist but my partner, young son and I are looking to move to the Philippines and would like some advice on current employment status. My partner has years of call centre experience and has run full call centre operations. Do these jobs get advertised out there or do companies just bring people from other arms of their companies?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks

Call Center jobs are being advertised here in the Philippines. Your partner may post his credentials on a lot of head hunter sites. I suggest jobstreet.com. That's how I normally get jobs/interviews.

I hope this helps.

Hi, my company which is engaged in BPO industry is currently looking for a Manager. You might want to consider this job opportunity, check out out website virtify.com or contact me through [email protected]

If he doesn't already, suggest to him to open a profile on LinkedIn.  When I moved to Manila, I made a lot of very useful contacts via that site, and got some interviews also.  It also has several groups dedicated to Philippines recruiting, BPO industry and expat networking.