Medical test during visa

It can not be treated.I have consulted more than 4 doctors.They all say this, "Once it is positive, it will remain as it is for lifetime'. Dont waste your money.

I am working in UAE and now want to move Oman but my hbsag is positive that is not problem in Dubai , I take vaccine here for hbsag and PCR is now negative can you please let me know PCR is acceptable in Oman

good information from you thank you very much

I have to shift my family in Oman. My wife having Hepatitis C elisa positive but the PCR Negative. Our doctor recommended us patient is fit 100% there is no need for treatment. So can i get the permanent visa of my wife.

I know the the elisa method will be positive but the PCR is negative. So can i get the permanent oman visa?

Hi Asifali222,

What the GAMCA test results declare, either 'Fit to travel', or 'Unfit to travel', is what would be taken into consideration by the Omani authorities before granting the family joining visa. What your family doctor thinks is of no consequence in this scenario.

My family doctor told me that elisa method will be positive forever in whole life. Because the virus left the mark in the body but there is no any problem no need any treatment even she can donate her blood in european countries. He told me in Oman i dont know they will consider the PCR or not. GAMACA declare unfit to travel for Oman. My question is Oman Govt immigration they will qccept the PCR because the PCR is negative.

Dear Mr. As if,
Yes PCR is now acceptable if your sponsor have no issue, he will give you permission and ministry of health Oman test pcr ,if pcr report will be negative then no issue and ministry will give you permission but its up to sponsor .ministry will charge 50 O.R for this procedure and best of luck .

Mr. Sarfraz thanks for your kind reply. Just i want to make sure do you have any experience to see the same my case having Hepatitis B or C but PCR is negative and he got the Oman Visa. I mean to say how and from where you get this info and if you are in Oman, UAE or in pakistan  can you please give me your contact no.
Thanks
Asif

Mr. Sarfraz,
Please give me your contact no i need to be discuss with you sometime important.
Today i had a visit to Badar Al Sama Medical Centre in oman Sohar. The doctor told me that in case of elisa positive we will reject it and make the report of unfit. So please tell me what is the procedure to consider the PCR.
THANKS
ASIF

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Brother Asif ,

Lifeline and badr ul sama are very tough and irrelevant doctors, you must go to Bombay hospital in Al ruwi where is female doctor ,she will tell you all procudere and will your sponsor give you papers for medical or he will be with you at every time .are you in uae? So why r u moving to Oman anyway just contact to Bombay hospital Al ruwi branch muscat

Yes Brother i am in UAE . Please can i have your contact no if you dont mind it.
Thanks
Asif

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Mr. Sarfraz the contact no is not showing. ***
Thanks
Asif

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hi All

I am new to the forum, please advise if hbsag +ve fit to work in oman.
Brother Asif what happened further in your case. please update. God bless.

shahid