Possible to live on 12,000AED/month after paying for accomodation?

Is it possible to live on 12,000AED/month, after having paid for accomodations?
I would need food, vehicle, insurance, petrol and all other bills bills to be covered by that amount. My hoped for salary is 9-10,000USD per month, and I'm budgeting US$2,200 for accomodation (8,100AED), sending US$3,500 home to my family (12,850AED) so that leaves about US$3,300 (12,000AED) for me to live on while I'm there.
Does anyone have any input?
Could I buy groceries, lease and run a car, etc for that amount?
Does anyone think that 8,100AED/month is reasonable for monthly rent? What could I expect for that? (from my research, I figure either a furnished 1 bedroom or an unfurnished 2 bed)
Are there severe rules on sub-letting rooms if I had a 2 bedroom?
(As an aside, is it against the law for unwed men and women to share an apartment?)
Any other tips for me?
Thanks guys

It is possible to live within 12K per month, if accommodation has been covered elsewhere. 
No idea why you listed your hoped-for salary because that is not matching your question in the first line.  Seems you are confused between the currencies and the exchange rate (Note US$ = 3.67 Dirhams)
Monthly rental budget of AED 8K is pretty good for furnished 1-bed.
Subletting has to be cleared with the landlord.
Yes it is against the law for unwed man and woman to live together.  Unofficially many people do it though.

"MJRV",
I don't have the exchange messed up...I wanted to know if, after paying for rent and sending money home, being left with only 12,000AED (US$3,200)was enough to eat/get around etc comfortably.
On the "unwed" part...I was asking basically if I sublet a room to a woman, would I get into trouble!

In short you hope to earn close to AED 40,000/Month that is a fantastic salary by UAE standards AED 8000/Month will get u a furnished 1bedroom in the best part of town 12,000 AED is more than enough to get you through the month. Many don't even earn up to that :)