Accountant Offer

I am working as an Accountant in KSA and got the following offer from Maldives.

Salary: USD 2000

Accommodation Allowance: USD 453.96

Food : MVR 60 per day

Medical provided

Annual leave 30 days and ticket will be provided.

Working days:    Sunday to Thursday

Other expense like family visa fee, etc have to be beard by myself.I will be living there with my wife.

Do you think it is worthwhile to accept this offer? How much I could save?

Thanks in advance

Hoping someone to reply!!!! Please

:up:

anyone there to help me out???

(Moderated: please post in the Jobs section)

I am a  Sri Lankan working in Maldives as a primary teacher.

Hey! That's a good offer. Take it up. Let me know  how you got the offer. I am finding a vacancy for a charted accountant.
All the bes t

Pls. help me to the same job as doing you now.
If i will get all the above you mentioned, i will ready to join at maldives with bachelor accommodation.
You pls. give me your contact no. and pls. arrange a job to myself at there.

Regards.
Sathiya sundar. N

Hey, you mentioned you have been offded employment as an accountan. Why don't you accept it. I want yo know how if there are any more vacancies for same or send me the link.
Thanks. Nilanthi

Thanks for the concern!!!

I got it via a contact there in Maldives. I am still thinking of it whether to accept or not, since it is high cost of living in Maldives and there is no social life as I heard. is that true?

Hi again!
You have bee given good advice. Yes there is no social life here. I am bored to death. If you come here you Wi have to complete your contract if not you will lose all benefits. I am seeking for an accountant vacancy as well. So if you can tell our friend here if he knows of any other please let me know. If you are not interested in coming here if you don't mind pls forward same to me. My friend is already  working in male.
Hope to hear from you again.
Nilanthi