New to Dubai - looking to make friends

Hi all,

I just moved to Dubai and am looking to meet new people to explore the city with. I am orginally from UK but have been living in Istanbul for the past year.

Particularly, if there are any Turkish people out there please get in touch. I'm learning Turkish and would love to meet people to practice with :)

Thanks,

Emilia

HI, nice meeting you. i am miler work and live in Dubai. i am also looking for a good woman for serious relationship. my e-mail is: [email protected]   or facebook: miler clinton

Hey Emilia, welcome to Dubai,I'm Ghazwan, Syrian expat live and work in Dubai.

I can speak Arabic, I can teach Arabic instead :)

please email me you contact info, would love to arrange a meet up soon.

Hello emilia,
             I see that you are in Dubai and looking to make friends my best friends name is also Emilia so i couldn't resist writing, she is from Poland and i got to meet her in Dubai in April which was like a dream come true, if you are looking to hang out, talk or socialize, let me know it would be a pleasure.

Kind Regards.

emilia_jane wrote:

Hi all,

I just moved to Dubai and am looking to meet new people to explore the city with. I am orginally from UK but have been living in Istanbul for the past year.

Particularly, if there are any Turkish people out there please get in touch. I'm learning Turkish and would love to meet people to practice with :)

Thanks,

Emilia

Emilia,

Can you please tell everyone you've found friends now, and that your not interested in making any more friends, so that people can stop sending you messages (privately) or on this thread..

I seriously wouldnt want to see another 4-5 pages filled with friendship requests..

Saud

Hi, I live in Dubai and I am native Turkish speaker. If you would like to chat send me message with mobile#

Hi Emilia,

Which part of the UK are you from originally?

I'm from London and have been here around a month now, would be great to chat sometime.

Best,

Mary.

Hello Emilia,

Warm welcome to the board, looking forward to have you as a friend and get in touch with you. Be safe.

Greetings from Abu Dhabi.

[moderated: off topic]

my name is aj i am working in  dubai ,nice to meet u

turkey is a beautiful country , i was there last year , if u sometime check irish club u will find many turkish people around mostly on wekends .
cheeres