[ASk] Interesting Place in Danang, Hue, Hoi An

I'm planning to visit Danang - Hue - Hoi An end of April (4 days), can anyone can give me advise the route and a place need to visit. In Danang will rent motorbike to go around and to Hue and Hoi An.

could someone have experience, please share with me

Hello deddyp.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

I'm in interested in this trip as well. Was planning to fly out of Saigon to Danang and take a car directly to Hoi An for a couple days than onto Hue before I fly back to Can Tho.

From what I've been researching on the web it seems most advised to skip Danang as there's not much interesting attractions/sites.

Off the top of my head I think the places to see and do are

- perfume river
- Cu Dai beach
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- Phong nha cave
- Marble mountains
- Emperor castles and masoleum

There's so much to see and do I'd like to hear what are the must see ones.

I read there's a good tour of Hoa An's unexplored countryside where the Danang students will bicycle you right into the heart of the village. You get to interact with the locals on their daily work lifestyle. It's free as the students do it to hone their English skills and learn about our culture.

Well if you do do the Hoi An, Danang, Hue trip I'd like to hear about your experience.

Phong Nha cave is too far away for such a short trip.

Hoi An used to be my favorite town, but the town center has got insanely crowded and now has a theme-park vibe to it. Still, a good place to pick up custom made clothes and shoes and souvenirs.

Da Nang is really not too bad. Depends on what you're interested in of course. I really like Son Tra peninsula for example. You can rent a motorbike to go up the mountain or down to secluded beaches.

Another option is Bach Ma national park (between Hue and Da Nang). I haven't been there yet so can't vouch for it, but it recently reopened after 2 years of renovation so I'm guessing still relatively empty of people.

With only 4 days, you'll have more than enough to check out: 2 days in Hue and 2 days in Da Nang-Hoi An is what most people do.

thanks for the info, will googling for those place you mention.