New forum for Hue

Dear members,

We are pleased to announce that we now have the Hue forum. :)

Thanks for your participation.
Armand
Expat.com Team

Thanks for this new forum in hue. Any group of expat her? i am expat here

Wonderful!

How about deleting tourist 'Meccas' such as THAI NGUYEN or VINH? The former is famous for being HO Chi-Minh's army hideout, a rail head and a road intersection. The latter is an industrial centre - think soot and grime.

mrnelson wrote:

Thanks for this new forum in hue. Any group of expat her? i am expat here

Bad news for you but seems that only you (expat) and I (local) are still active on this :(

Welcome to Hue! and just let me know if you need any info/assistance.

A really bad news. By the way, do you have any other English Schools right in the most-developing part of hue city?

mrnelson wrote:

A really bad news. By the way, do you have any other English Schools right in the most-developing part of hue city?

I hope you want to go to learn English, and not to " Teach ' It?

bluenz wrote:
mrnelson wrote:

I hope you want to go to learn English, and not to " Teach ' It?

BTW, Horatio told me, he is not happy with you using his name!

mrnelson wrote:

... do you have any other English Schools right in the most-developing part of hue city?

Are you referring to the Citadel side or the Town side when you say "most-developing part"?

Hi Jaitch,

Thanks for your post. We will take it into consideration. For any further suggestion you can write to us thought the Contact us form. Thank you

mrnelson wrote:

... the most-developing part of hue city?

You meant the more developing side of Hue city, i.e. the Southern part? Or just around the heart of the city?

Anyway, like other cities in VN, many many ENglish language centres are now operating in Hue, in which AMA - one of the well known English centres nationwide is also in operation here.

hello. I am an English Teacher here in dong ha. My location is about 2 hour-drive from the hue airport. oh you;ve been to my country Philippines

thanks for the information. I am  teaching English here in dong ha. I would like to visit hue later to take a look.

well I don't have any idea yet. I am new here. I am here in dong ha teaching English.
It takes 2 hours from here to the hue airport

mrnelson wrote:

well I don't have any idea yet. I am new here. I am here in dong ha teaching English.

Pls use the quote button, then we will know who you are replying too.

mrnelson wrote:

thanks for the information. I am  teaching English here in dong ha. I would like to visit hue later to take a look.

So you are just 70km away from Hue. Sure, Hue is also one of the must-see tourism destinations in Vietnam

mrnelson wrote:

hello. I am an English Teacher here in dong ha. My location is about 2 hour-drive from the hue airport. oh you;ve been to my country Philippines

Ah, Dong Ha, land of speed traps - where even Open Tour buses go slow.

Jaitch wrote:
mrnelson wrote:

Ah, Dong Ha, land of speed traps - where even Open Tour buses go slow.

Ohhh yah I think so. When they picked me up from the airport, it took us 2 hours to get here. I saw the the speed meter stuck on 50 - 60 km/h. By the way, thanks for all your responses

bluenz wrote:
mrnelson wrote:

Pls use the quote button, then we will know who you are replying too.

ah ok thanks.

:top: great!

Hi,
I'm Ling in Hue  & working in Tourism now, Look forward to meeting you!!

Good day! I'm new to Hue and am interested in  renting a room and private bath in an shared apartment or guesthouse for a month or so. Any suggestions?

Andriane wrote:

Good day! I'm new to Hue and am interested in  renting a room and private bath in an shared apartment or guesthouse for a month or so. Any suggestions?

Hi Andriane,
In Hue there are many houses for rent with reasonable price. or you can chose home stay with cheap price. if you stay  for a month, i think they have best offer for you, if you need any assistance in hue. please do feel free contact to me.

Regards,
Xuan Hoa

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For sharing of personal contact infos please use our private message system