Looking for job

I am a male Zimbabwean with a permanent Resident permit .I am looking for any reasonably paid job.I am a teacher by profession. I hold a Bachelor of edn , an Advanced Diploma in Edn and a Certificate in Edn.I can be contacted at [email protected] or cell 084 663 6308. I am currently teaching Natural science , social science and maths in the primary school.

Hello moskaneng.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in South Africa section could help. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am a Zimbabwean male with a National Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Ministry of Tertiary and higher Education.

I reside in Germiston, Johannesburg under a four (4) year workpermit.

I am seeking employment in the line of Admin Assistant/Secretary/PA/Clerk. I can be contacted on 0845913444.  Any form of help will be appriciated.

Hi Gotham

I suggest you to post your CV in the Administrative job offers in South Africa section, this might surely help. :)

Regards,

David

Thank you David, will surely do as you said and hope someone will notice.

Am a Malawian lady a holder of Higher Diploma in Human Resource mangement (ABE)and secretarerial Certificates looking for any administration job in South Africa. I have 8 years working experience . as a P/A/Admin. Assistant/receptionist. i can be contacted on [email protected] or 0999898679.

@ mirriam nguluwe >

David wrote:

Hi Gotham

I suggest you to post your CV in the Administrative job offers in South Africa section, this might surely help. :)

Regards,

David