Meeting people

Hey, we have just moved here and we are looking me meet people to go hang out with. It's a bit awkward moving to a new place let alone new country so if anyone is in the same boat send me a message and we can meet up for drinks!

Hi PaulaOz!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi there,

My name is Kelly, i am planning to study in Dallas Odessa in spring semester. I need to find some flat or room and looking for a job to share the school fees.... Can i be your friend in the future? Please dont hestitate to contact me throught my email...

Best regards,
Ms Kelly

[moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website.]

Kverba, you might have better luck posting in one of those sections. This section is for Dallas, TX.

Hi my name is reda i just stumbled upon your post ..im looking to make some cool friends to hang out with myself...ilive in dallas tx im usually free a couple of days a week ...and Starbucks is one of the places I go hang out...ciao

Hello Reda,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that this thread dates back to 2013, so you probably won't be able to interact with the participants here.

I would advise you to go through the latest similar threads on the Dallas forum to have a chat with members living in Dallas.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com