Intro...

Helloooo!

New to this site, fairly new to Istanbul and so here I am posting an intro on me :)

Moved here to Istanbul in September ( although been here many times before) from the UK. Curently living on the Asian side (Kadikoy area) with my boyfriend and my cute new golden retriever puppy Dantes. Lately, my whole daily routine seems to be dictated around Dantes movements...if you know what I mean...his training is intense ( sometimes there are tears...and I don't mean the dog) but we r getting there...slowly :)

However, since I am not currently working, anyone who fancies a chat or to say hi, please feel free to drop me a msg. I do have Turkish friends but I'd be glad to make new contacts with local expats through this forum.

Enjoy your day! :)

Welcome on Expat-blog Nat_Dantes! :)

The Istanbul expat network might help you to have some contacts.

All the best,
Christine

Hi,

Have you ever read the book Marley & me? I can easily believe that a new puppy keeps you busy!

I'm pretty new to Istanbul as well. I moved here from London in February for business and I'm based here for the next 6 months.

What brought you to Istanbul?

J

Hello,

welcome to Istanbul and a welcome from the European side of Istanbul (Besiktas)..;)

I hope everything is going well..And I hope you like Istanbul which is my love actually..:))

If you want to talk more pls drop me a message..;)

Take care..;)

Hi Nat_Dantes,
I just moved here - to the European side near Taksim- from California. Looking to connect with english and german speaking people since my turkish is minimal at this point :)
Have a good one!

Larena

hi
i am from Dubi

how are you ?

i am coming to istanbul after two week and i would like to meet nice person such as you.

my e- amil is  [email protected]

my mobile is   00966545945033

my skype is  sami-skypeee

Thank you and waiting for you