Child born in Malaysia

Tourist entry for 15/30 days only then child must leave again as no dependent passes possible for wife (if not working self) and children.

http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/visa/evisa.html

Thanks ......I apply first now professional visa than go my country....

Don't waste your money on buying a fake one as they never succeed getting through immigration these days. Minimum salary per month for professional visa is RM3000.

Yes I know,

I can apply ,thanks for your advice

You have to be outside the country during the application and enter on a VDR single entry visa. Usual medical required for Category III. RM3000-4999

But again Category III - no dependents.

Therefore have to have salary of RM5000k per month and a Category II visa, to apply for DP visas.

Hi. My due date coming soon. Both of us non Malaysian but gg Delivery Baby at Malaysia. Could I know what are the documtation need to provided and what form to submit to inform the officer as B.B. going register under Malaysia birth certificate.

After baby born within 14 days need to go JPN than need parents passport and marriage certificate than same day you get Malaysian birth certificate

The hospital gives a report of the birth which is submitted with documents mentioned above to get birth certificate.

Need to apply for passport at your embassy after birth to leave country

If not leave country ...obviously option have ..why say wrongly..........can stay